Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you believe this to be an error, please contact us at email@example.com
Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little. In this case, when they go after you ankle you can let them have it as you attack their knee for a nasty Knee Compression Lock. This hold can be devastating, so once again practice caution. The key here is to make sure you "turn the key" so that you create a lot of space just under their knee cap. More often than not, people will bail out of the ankle lock and try to save their knee, so be prepared for some desperation scrambles.
- Escaping The Double Leg Off Your Butt September 19, 2017
- Elbow Escape from Guillotine Choke September 11, 2017
- Become stronger without steroids by using your brain September 5, 2017
- How to have perfect timing with your guard passing September 1, 2017
- Knee Cut Pass Deconstructed with Kit Dale August 16, 2017
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you