Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you believe this to be an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This next counter is a sneaky heel hook that will surprise the novice leg locker. Just be careful, as it is just as dangerous as a regular heel hook. Depending on your partners leg position, it can be either an inside or outside heel hook. Great for making people bail out on the ankle lock, and if you are quick enough, you can even get the submission.
- Escaping The Double Leg Off Your Butt September 19, 2017
- Elbow Escape from Guillotine Choke September 11, 2017
- Become stronger without steroids by using your brain September 5, 2017
- How to have perfect timing with your guard passing September 1, 2017
- Knee Cut Pass Deconstructed with Kit Dale August 16, 2017
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you