Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you believe this to be an error, please contact us at email@example.com
Master David while working with Kit Dale learned his unique approach to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and learning in general. In training with him, he brought out some things to conscious awareness that were in the past subconscious motions. One of the main concepts I picked up with him was regarding guard passing and the priority of control needed to pass guard.
- Escaping The Double Leg Off Your Butt September 19, 2017
- Elbow Escape from Guillotine Choke September 11, 2017
- Become stronger without steroids by using your brain September 5, 2017
- How to have perfect timing with your guard passing September 1, 2017
- Knee Cut Pass Deconstructed with Kit Dale August 16, 2017
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you