Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you believe this to be an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As some of you might know, I have my friend Kit Dale in Las Vegas with me preparing for the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships. We had some good training sessions together, and learned a lot from each other. Today, I took some time behind the camera to show you one of the things that I passed on to Kit – killing the shoulder. This is an important concept to master for all shoulder locks – the Kimura, the Omoplata, or an the Americana. The idea is to completely immobilize the shoulder from all directions so that we can maximize our leverage with our submission. It is an often over looked detail that causes people to be able to posture up or swim out.
- Escaping The Double Leg Off Your Butt September 19, 2017
- Elbow Escape from Guillotine Choke September 11, 2017
- Become stronger without steroids by using your brain September 5, 2017
- How to have perfect timing with your guard passing September 1, 2017
- Knee Cut Pass Deconstructed with Kit Dale August 16, 2017
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you