Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you just ordered a course, please log out and log back in to refresh your account. If you are still having problems and believe this to be an error, please contact us at email@example.com
I had the pleasure to train in a class with EBI Finalist Rafael Domingos at Drysdale Jiu Jitsu on 3/14/2018. One of the things I enjoy about training with him is that he uses unorthodox techniques and is very smooth in his execution. In this class, he was teaching a position he called a single leg guard, but for me I remember it as a standing ashi garami. He teaches a very simple sweep from here and follows it up with a cross step pass. Even this he does a little different than what I have seen, so I enjoyed learning this and have used it since with great results. Check it out:
- SPY CAM 4-12-2018 - Double Under Hook to Elevator Sweep Breaking Posts April 21, 2018
- SPY CAM 4-12-2018 - Double Under Hook to Elevator Sweep April 20, 2018
- Diving Guillotine Pass April 19, 2018
- SPY CAM - Rafael Domingos Spiral Ride Hook Pull to Back Mount April 18, 2018
- 3-14-2018 - Rafael Domingos shows a twist to his Spiral Ride to transition into a leg drag April 18, 2018
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you