Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you just ordered a course, please log out and log back in to refresh your account. If you are still having problems and believe this to be an error, please contact us at email@example.com
Master David goes over how to recover the Knee Bar after your opponent frees his leg and goes to cross face you. This technique will allow you to reset your knee bar and get back into strong finishing position. This complements the previous technique and works as a fallback.
David, , Videos, Bump, Defense, Double Bicep, Edgard Plazaola, Head and Arm, Knee, Marcos Avellan, Outside, Positions, Take Downs, Techniques, Wrestling, 0
Master Marcos & Coach Edgard Demonstrating a Head and Bicep Control Transitioning Into a Double Bicep Control Finishing with...
- SPY CAM - Deep Half Guard Back Door Sweep March 22, 2018
- SPY CAM - Deep Half Guard to Single Leg X Standing Sweep March 20, 2018
- SPY CAM - Deep Half Guard Lock Down Lock Out Sweep March 20, 2018
- Deep Half Guard Waiter Sweep March 15, 2018
- SPY CAM - Cheap Choke or Baseball Choke from Bottom Half Guard March 6, 2018
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you