Sorry, you do not have permission to view this content. You must be logged into an account with an active membership in order to view this content. If you believe this to be an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next escape for the Achilles Hold is the Heel Twist. It is a simple escape that can be done quickly when the hold is first captured that will leave you on top position ready to counter.
- Escaping The Double Leg Off Your Butt September 19, 2017
- Elbow Escape from Guillotine Choke September 11, 2017
- Become stronger without steroids by using your brain September 5, 2017
- How to have perfect timing with your guard passing September 1, 2017
- Knee Cut Pass Deconstructed with Kit Dale August 16, 2017
Not a Member Yet?
Just put your name and email below to register for a guest pass.
We value your privacy & won't spam you